The red tubes of paint didn't even see the light (okay, dark) of day for this painting. Which is why I kept it going, despite my doubts halfway through. As a result, it's a lot tighter than I had intended when I began.
And although I'm not exactly thrilled with this one, it was a blessed relief not to be working with those cadmium reds last night.
I was tempted to break one of these three eggs, but upon reflection I reckoned that being tired and cracking eggs open might not be a wise thing to do.
But I got to thinking about what I've learned so far from this challenge, and I will pass along a few thoughts:
Subscribe to My Blog To Receive Email Updates